Wednesday, December 1, 2010

hye blog~

im start blogging...before this i have one...but seem like i want to start the new one....new thing...new environment with new way of thinking..insyaAllah...actually i got lot of azam baru for next year...and the new start is with this blog...for this thing..im not seeking for followers...im just looking for the right way to make people get to know me...insyaAllah...

life is beautiful actually..there is so many thing to share. After a years...i realize that...toooo many thing happen to me...instead of good or bad thing...the first reason y i got idea to make it back is becoz im back to an empty house...not so empty actually...i still have my busy parents..hehehe..so this is the space i hope the loneliness could disappears....and hope that my sisters would read it..and know how my life goes on...

other than that...i luv to make assignment so much..huhuhuhu...and thinking that there is no more assignment right after this...so it good for me to make assignment about myself...family and people around me..

so today onwards...i got assignment to do...have a good start kinakira~